Hercules is the Project Submission portal of the McGill Genome Center. It offers secured access for researchers to submit their genomics projects. The Hercules application is used internally by the laboratory staff and project management teams to track projects. It is also a user interface for external users to submit projects, receive quotations, upload Purchase Order numbers, and track overall status of projects. The application was developed by MedIT at McGill University and is constantly updated since 2019.
To submit your project, please follow the link: http://hercules.genome.mcgill.ca
For specific questions related to your project, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find a list of resources and information to help navigate through Hercules and user guides on all aspects of service requests.
Submitting your first samples:
- Sample Requirements Guide (PDF)
- Sample Manifest (Excel) – MUST BE LOGGED INTO HERCULES
- Sample Manifest NanoString GeoMx (Excel)
- Sample Manifest Olink Proteomics (Excel)
- List of indexes and sequences for kits listed in Sample Manifest file